Watershed Management Certification ProgramWatershed management requires an interdisciplinary approach to problem solving. Law, policy, community planning and development, stakeholder involvement and resource economics contribute as much to solutions as engineering, biology, hydrology and chemistry. To meet this challenge the Michigan Water Environment Association, working with the Institute of Water Research (IWR) at Michigan State University has developed an interdisciplinary educational program that offers professionals with responsibilities or interest in watershed management a unique opportunity to acquire certification ONLINE.
Anyone with responsibilities or an interest in watershed management will find these courses extremely beneficial.
- Policy Makers
- Civil and Environmental Engineers
- Instructors and Researchers at Universities and Research Institutions
- Professionals from Municipal and Government Engineering
- Landscape Engineers and Architects
- Public Works Personnel
- Regulatory Staff
Benefits of this program include:
- Interdisciplinary approach to watershed management
- Affordable, flexible paced courses
- Knowledge and skills obtained enhance your resume
- Framed certificate awarded upon program completion
- Complimentary 1-year MWEA Membership
Click here to enrolll in this program today!