Open Abstract Submissions 2023
General Abstract Submission
Please submit your abstract for the following 2023 events:
- Asset Management (hosted jointly with MI-AWWA)
- Lab Practices (hosted jointly with MI-AWWA)
- Health and Safety
- Northern Michigan Operators
- Watershed & Stormwater
- Maintenance (hosted jointly with MI-AWWA)
- Process & Sustainable Energy
- Presenters shall provide a brief (one page or less) written abstract summarizing their presentation.
- The abstract shall include the presentation title and presenter's contact info (name, title, contact email, contact phone & employer)
- Presentations shall be 30 or 60 minutes in length, and allow 5 minutes for questions and answers. Please included if your presentation is 30 or 60 minutes.
- Presenters are encouraged to utilize MS PowerPoint® software for the visual aid. The PowerPoint must be submitted to MWEA by the provided deadline prior to the event, if selected. A laptop computer and projector will be provided for presenter use.
- Presenters must be willing to allow MWEA to record their presentation for a virtual version of the event (if applicable), to be shared with registered attendees only, at the discretion of MWEA.
-If selected to present, the Presenter must identify a back-up presenter, such as a colleague, to present in their place, in event that they cannot due to unforeseen circumstances
-If selected to present, the Presenter agrees to meet all deadlines for presentation material submissions provided by MWEA.
-If selected to present, the Presenter agree to graciously volunteer/donate their time to present to share their knowledge and expertise to help enhance and/or advance the water environment profession.
You will be contacted about a potential presentation date and time if your abstract is selected. Abstracts will be kept on file for one year.
Click here to submit or copy & paste the following link: https://www.viethconsulting.com/members/proposals/propselect.php?orgcode=MWEA&prid=889295