- Education, Training & Exam Prep
- Committees & Ops Challenge Team
Open Abstract Submissions 2023
2023 Wastewater Administrators Conference Submission
Thursday, January 19 and Friday, January 20th, 2023
Bavarian Inn, Frankenmuth, MI
Abstracts are being sought for the technical program of the 2023 Wastewater Administrators Conference (also known as WWAdCon). This conference provides the opportunity to interact with other superintendents and administrators from across the state.
TOPICS being requested:
*** Final Deadline for Abstract Submission is Friday, October 7th, 2022. ***
Click here to submit or copy & paste the following link: https://www.viethconsulting.com/members/proposals/propselect.php?orgcode=MWEA&prid=1139805
Biosolids Conference Submission
Wednesda,y March 29 & Thursday, March 30th 2023
Battle Creek, MI
Abstracts are being sought for the technical program of the 2023 Biosolids Conference.
TOPICS being requested:
*** To be considered in the first round, abstracts must be submitted by Friday, September 16th, 2022. ***
Click here to submit or copy & paste the following link: https://www.viethconsulting.com/members/proposals/propselect.php?orgcode=MWEA&prid=1136139
MWEA 98th Annual Conference Submission
June 18-21st 2023
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel & DeVos Place, Grand Rapids
Abstracts are now being considered from all aspects of the water sector. (We especially encourage all innovative projects!)
We are seeking abstracts in the following topics: Climate Change | Collection Systems | Decentralized Wastewater Treatment | Disinfection | Facility Operations and Maintenance | Future Insights | Government Affairs | Great Lakes | Groundwater | Hot Topics | Industrial Issues and Treatment Technologies | Laboratory Practices | Leadership | Employee Development & Human Resources | Michigan Issues | Municipal Wastewater Treatment Process and Design | Public Health | Research & Innovation | Residuals & Biosolids Management | Stormwater Management | Sustainability & Energy Management | Utility Management | Water Reclamation & Reuse | Watershed Resources Management
Click here to submit or copy & paste the following link: https://www.viethconsulting.com/members/proposals/propselect.php?orgcode=MWEA&prid=1142249
General Abstract Submission
Please submit your abstract for the following 2023 events:
- Presenters shall provide a brief (one page or less) written abstract summarizing their presentation.
- The abstract shall include the presentation title and presenter's contact info (name, title, contact email, contact phone & employer)
- Presentations shall be 30 or 60 minutes in length, and allow 5 minutes for questions and answers. Please included if your presentation is 30 or 60 minutes.
- Presenters are encouraged to utilize MS PowerPoint® software for the visual aid. The PowerPoint must be submitted to MWEA by the provided deadline prior to the event, if selected. A laptop computer and projector will be provided for presenter use.
- Presenters must be willing to allow MWEA to record their presentation for a virtual version of the event (if applicable), to be shared with registered attendees only, at the discretion of MWEA.
-If selected to present, the Presenter must identify a back-up presenter, such as a colleague, to present in their place, in event that they cannot due to unforeseen circumstances
-If selected to present, the Presenter agrees to meet all deadlines for presentation material submissions provided by MWEA.
-If selected to present, the Presenter agree to graciously volunteer/donate their time to present to share their knowledge and expertise to help enhance and/or advance the water environment profession.
You will be contacted about a potential presentation date and time if your abstract is selected. Abstracts will be kept on file for one year.
Click here to submit or copy & paste the following link: https://www.viethconsulting.com/members/proposals/propselect.php?orgcode=MWEA&prid=889295