2022 Joint Expo and Operators Day
Join MWEA and MI-AWWA for the Annual Joint Expo & Operators Day (In-Person) on February 8-9, 2022 in Lansing! Registration is now available!
- To sign-up as a conference participant for Operators Day, please click here to register.
- To sign-up as an Exhibitor for the Joint Expo, please click here.
- Click here for the Operators Day agenda.
MWEA COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols for Joint Events with the Michigan Section of AWWA
The 2022 MWEA & MI-AWWA Joint Expo & Operators Day is currently planned as an in-person event. Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, MI-AWWA and MWEA leadership have instituted safety protocols to allow for as safe an environment as possible during the conference. Details of current protocols is included as an attachment and can be accessed by clicking here
. A copy of this policy is also included on our website at www.mi-wea.org. These protocols are subject to change depending on the conditions at the time of the conference. Any person planning to participate at the Lansing Center must comply with all safety protocols and directions given onsite by show management. MWEA Cancellation Policy:
1. Registration substitutions within the same organization are allowed; however, registration rates will be calculated according to MWEA membership status. Written cancellations received at least 7 days prior to the start of the event will be eligible for a refund less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the event will receive no refund.
2. Under extenuating circumstances, a credit for training may be issued but is only redeemable for MWEA event registrations and must be used within the same calendar year. Credits are granted at the sole discretion of the Executive Director.
3. If you must cancel your in-person registration due to COVID-19 illness or exposure, please contact MWEA immediately. We can transfer your registration to another employee in your organization or issue a credit/refund if the invoice has already been paid.