MWEA's Annual Wastewater Administrators Conference
January 26-27, 2017
Bavarian Inn Lodge & Conference Center
The Wastewater Administrators Conference (WWAdCon) is a gathering of senior wastewater administrators, superintendents and operators from throughout Michigan. This year's conference consists of a 2-day event with technical sessions each day. Additionally, there will be entertainment and an awards ceremony on Thursday evening.
View the complete 2017 WWAdCon Brochure here.
Attendee Registration is now Open! Click here to register.
View the current agenda here.
Thank you to our current SPONSORS:
- Moore & Bruggink
- Hamlett Environmental Technologies Co
- Peterson and Matz, Inc.
- BioTech Agronomics, Inc.
- Waterworks Systems & Equipment
- KAR Laboratories
- Donohue and Associates
- Prein & Newhof Inc
- Environmental Sales, Inc.
- Hubbell Roth & Clark Inc.
- Infrastructure Alternatives
- UIS SCADA
- Oden Training
- Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber
- Tetra Tech
- Fleis & VandenBrink
- Carlson-Dimond & Wright, Inc.
Conference Sponsorship benefits include:
- Listing on the conference sponsor sign
- Showcased in the conference PowerPoint presentation
- Given 90 seconds to promote your company to conference attendees (this occurs at 4:15 p.m. on Thursday, January 26th)
- Listing on the MWEA Website
- Listing in the Spring edition of the MWEA Matters magazine
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Click here for the sponsor contract.
Thank you and please contact MWEA if you have any questions.